WORLD BOOK KIDS VIDEO TUTORIAL
View our video tutorial for an overview of the features, content, and functionality of World Book Kids and World Book Student.
Use World Book With Seesaw
While World Book does not integrate directly with Seesaw, there are ways to incorporate World Book content with Seesaw.
Click here to watch videos on how to use World Book with Seesaw.
1. The PUZZLES function in the Games section is not appearing on my desktop/laptop?
Ans: World Book have built the new Kids on the latest technology. This includes the puzzles function, which has been built using the latest HTML5 technology. Unfortunately Internet Explorer does not explore the plug-in required to run this technology. If you are using Internet Explorer the puzzles will not appear.
2. Can I still use all other areas of Kids on Internet Explorer?
Ans: Yes, all other areas of Kids function perfectly on Internet Explorer.
The World Book Kids site fully supports the following browsers:
Version 72 and higher
From 01/08/21 World Book Online will end support for IE11 and legacy versions of Edge.
World Book will support new Microsoft Edge browser.
Version 60 and higher
Version 10.0 and higher
Java Runtime could be required to use some minor features of World Book Online.
Mobile Devices Supported
• Safari Browser on iPhone and iPad
• Chrome on iPad
• Android browser on Android devices
• Internet Explorer on Windows devices
Following setting should be enabled
• Medium or lower security level in the browser (the level should not be high)