Accounts & Billing
At World Book we hope that we can make purchasing and using our products easy. We have created a list below to assist you with any queries you may have. If you are unable to find the answers you are looking for then please contact Customer Service on Free Phone 1800 647 842 (Australian customers) or Free Fax 0800 174 130 (New Zealand customers).
ACCOUNTS & BILLING ENQUIRY
If you have an account or billing enquiry, please contact Forward Learning on Free Phone 1800 647 842 (Australian customers) or Free Fax 0800 174 130 (New Zealand customers) for assistance, or contact us using our online enquiry form
WAYS TO PAY AND ORDER
Forward Learning Pty Ltd offers two ways to order and two ways to pay for products.
Purchasing via our Secure Website
We have made browsing, searching and selecting items hassle free for our customers. You can utilise the Search functions at the top right of your screen.
Once you have found a product to purchase, click buy now . Your Shopping Cart total will appear on the right hand side of your screen while you continue to shop.
- View Cart – just click on the view cart icon at the top of the screen to adjust your order at anytime.
- Shipping Rates – select “Choose Shipping Option” to select the appropriate shipping cost. This will depend on your total order value. These charges include packaging and delivery within Australia and New Zealand. Click “Get a Quote” for shipping rates outside Australia and New Zealand.
- Check Out – when you are ready to purchase, click on “Check Out”.
- Address Details – ensure that you have your billing and delivery address entered, as well as a contact telephone number.
- Payment – ensure that you enter your card number, expiry date and security code, which are required to process your payment.
- Receipt – once your card is approved, a receipt page is presented as confirmation of your purchase. These details will also be sent in the form of a tax invoice/receipt by email. A packing slip, which outlines your order, will also be included when your parcel is delivered. The packing slip, however, will not contain pricing information.