REIMAGINED, EARLY LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Early Learning from World Book is an interactive learning environment where the youngest explorers have fun while immersed in content and tools that will prepare them for a successful educational journey.
Early Learning (formally Early World of Learning) has undergone a complete overhaul with new features and functions as well as a new look designed to further excite young, curious minds.
New! The Early Learning Basics feature teaches young learners essential skills for Pre-K and K, including letters, numbers, and early maths concepts such as counting and classification.
Choose from 14 content worlds:
- Rainbow Colours
- Counting Numbers
- Wild Animals
- Sea Creatures
- My Body
- Wild Animals
- People at Work
- Rain Forest
- Tough Trucks
- Terrific Trees
- Animal Homes
- On the Move
Emergent readers will engage in an interactive and playful environment of topical content worlds with bursts of information to support micro-learning.
Among literacy-building features included in the new Early Learning are:
- Guided reading programme with stories spread across Lexile levels provide building blocks for early learners.
- Early learning concepts are taught in multifaceted mediums, including stories, games, videos and images, and activities.
- Read-aloud option across all functions of the database promotes a personalised learning experience.
- Supports preschool classrooms, library story time, and at-home learning.
- Device agnostic for seamless access on the go, in the classroom, etc. Compatible with smartphones, iPad/tablets, desktop and laptops.
"I am so, so thrilled with World Book. Seeing the ease with which Kindergarten started using the Early World of Learning component just made it even better than I knew it already was."
- I. Terpaj, Teacher Librarian, NSW