$550.00 inc. GST
This 15-volume richly illustrated set explains the science behind natural disasters and provides fascinating examples of powerful forces of nature at work around the globe. Text and visuals combine to explain the destructive power of nature's fury and its devastating effects.
Titles in this series:
- Forces of Nature
- Heat Waves
- Hurricanes, Typhoons, & Other Tropical Cyclones
- Ice Storms
- Landslides, Mudslides & Avalanches
- Tsunamis & Seiches
- Teach students about causes of natural disasters and natural disaster safety.
- Learn about notable natural disasters, both recent and from the distant past.
- Uses up-to-date facts and figures to show natural disaster intensity and impact.
- Explores efforts made to study natural disasters and lessen their effects.
- Encourage classroom discussion on natural disasters and how to cope.