(Available to Schools & Libraries only)
In this comprehensive site, students explore environmental issues and current efforts to reduce human impact on the environment. World Book Digital Libraries offer an online, interactive complement to World Book's most popular print reference sets. Each library features all the content from the print set as well as videos and animations, interactive activities, curriculum correlations, and links to encyclopedia content.
Key features include:
- Easy-to-read content that helps students understand core curriculum topics.
- Translation tool generates content into 13 languages.
- Text-to-speech feature allows students to highlight text and hear it read aloud.
- Video tutorials and animations help visual learners grasp difficult concepts.
- Interactive activities engage students in the topics.
- Printable worksheets and reading comprehension questions enable teachers to gauge student's understanding of key concepts.
- Users can enlarge font size for easy reading.
- Correlation to state curriculum standards.
For your FREE PREVIEW* of the Living Green Digital Library
*Free Preview available to Schools & Libraries only
or call 1800 647 842 (Australia only)
► Take a tour of Living Green Digital Library
► Getting Started
► Promote Your Subscription
- A comprehensive look at environmental changes caused by human activites and the current worldwide efforts to stem or reverse these changes.
- $418.00 (AUD)