• World Book Mobile Concise – The concise edition includes reduced versions of all World Book articles. It’s simple, just navigate to www.worldbookonline.com from your smartphone’s web browser and you’re in!
• World Book Mobile Comprehensive – FREE to subscribers to the World Book Web. Subscribers have access to the complete version of the articles through your smartphone. Perfect for students!
► See how one library is using the World Book Mobile feature to promote their subscription. Read more ...
HOW TO SET UP FOR PUBLIC LIBRARY SUBSCRIBERS:
A link "Public Libraries" has been added to the bottom navigation of WB Mobile to explain how to access the full WB Mobile site using a public library card. Read set up instructions ...
Book has released a mobile-friendly version of its comprehensive
reference database. Now you can access a wealth of information whenever
and wherever you need it!
Find answers to your questions on the go with World Book Mobile.
From your mobile device, you can now:
• Use an intuitive, mobile-friendly interface to search the full World Book database of articles
• Find answers and information you need, in World Book’s authoritative content
• View rich multimedia, including maps, photographs, and illustrations
• Stay updated on popular trending topics
To get started, visit www.worldbookonline.com or m.worldbk.com
from your phone’s browser, OR scan the code [above] with your mobile
phone. To download a free QR code reader, visit get.beetagg.com on your
World Book Mobile is included in most online subscription packages.
Non-World Book Web Subscriber
World Book Web Subscriber
► WORLD BOOK MOBILE PRESENTATION
Click on Slide 1 to start the slide show previewing World Book Mobile